Paid friends. Nice. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps June 25, 2021 Paid friends. Nice. funny 183 Likes 19 Comments Ariful Islam Kayla Regimbald Good old Dan , always wandered how lonely he could feel when masturbating to his Instagram or Snapchat stories , poor guy ..... Oshi Amarasinghe While probably every man would want to experience something like this at least once, and while it is true that being a multimillonare would be awesome, fuck me if it isn't sad in a way. Everything Dan does is so fucking fabricated, he is trying to give off this playboy player alpha male vibe and to me he comes across like some fucking manchild insecure of himself, who has to buy a legion of women only to feel validated. Dunno man, I think I prefer a good table of D&D with friends than living a fucking lie I have to pay for everyday. Nisim Salinas Jody Foord Mae Sophia Harsh No black girl? Im calling netflix Rick Omeasoo Always wonder if he has any friends Cs he never has anyone else in his pics Vickie Sauvageau Cauthen this guy must have some kind of complex or phobia to live alone Jennifer Tucker And what if he ran out of money Simon Balzan Serge Nekipelov DonnaMae Zurbano Gutierrez I often wonder if these women actually enjoy hanging out with him, or if they’re just being paid to do so. Laura Harris He probably isn't sharing the bathtub with them because he's most likely afraid to get some type of STD. Not really blaming him. Rotica Pickens I hate that guy Dalia Avila Dan is a douche Aakanksha Roychowdhury I took a pill in Ibiza Tayona Bagdavadze I don't really care about that guy's way of life, I mean, if he has the means for it, then he can do whatever the fuck he wants. Spending money on booze, bitches and traveling seems quite a nice way of life to me. What bothers me more is the fact that he's obviously an arrogant asshole with a shitty character and crappy manners. He doesn't respect women at all, grab them everywhere in public and treat them like they are his property. He's running some dubious businesses, loves guns and I doubt that he's paying his taxes properly. He has no morals and and a questionable view on the law. I know I sound like a bitter spinster, but that dude is not a good person and no role model for anyone Wanda Dodge This is definitely UK Ladyc Evabless Hayles I feel dan is actually living a fake life by filling his loneliness with booze, weed and women. But, on the other hand I think this is what we say about Dan because we're jealous of his lifestyle. What if he really is happy? Juna Lin Our Hero behind the curtains Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
ZENY Diagnostic A/C Manifold Gauge Set R134a Refrigeration Kit Brass Auto Serivice Kit 4FT w/Case, 1/4" SAE Fittings May 29, 2021 v Read more
Wanting to see post #1@goddess_yami December 31, 2021 Wanting to see post #1 @goddess_yami comic 44 Likes 1 Comments Sharon Brace Delores Brunson Sorry for the new format. The format I always used can't process so I find an alternative to it. Next post format will be back to normal. Read more
Kayla Regimbald
Oshi Amarasinghe
Nisim Salinas
Jody Foord
Mae Sophia Harsh
Rick Omeasoo
Vickie Sauvageau Cauthen
Jennifer Tucker
Simon Balzan
Serge Nekipelov
DonnaMae Zurbano Gutierrez
Laura Harris
Rotica Pickens
Dalia Avila
Aakanksha Roychowdhury
Tayona Bagdavadze
Wanda Dodge
Ladyc Evabless Hayles
Juna Lin